Welcome to Ride Every Tile – a site devoted to the niche hobby of “tile counting” – that is the act of visiting of every square of the map you can under your power (by bike, by foot, by kayak….).
RideEveryTile is part of the Strava and VeloViewer communities.
Global tiling records:
- Tiling records
- Explorer square links
- Pretty clusters
- 50×50 again (finally)
- Project Thames Crossings
- Eddington number
- Where is the ExplorerSquare leaderboard? Surpassed by “Tiling records” above.
- How big is a square?
- Where can you cycle?
- Analysing the squares yourself
- About this
The next three articles were my contribution on how to improve on the “score” when RideEveryTiling. They are now fully integrated into VeloViewer as “max cluster”.
My ride reports
- Dog and having the balls
- Ride report: Tottenham
- Ride report: Wormsley, finally
- Ride report: Borehamwood
- Ride report: Goring north
- In praise of “iconic” Box Hill
- The Surrey club run in 1897 – Kensington High Street crowded 120 years go
- CSH pollution evidence follow-ups
- East-West Cycle Superhighway appears not to be causing pollution
- CS9 Chiswick debate – my review
- Cycle safety review
- CS9: Part 3
- CS11: My notes
- CS9: Hammersmith gyratory
- London borough speed limits
- Does traffic slow down a cycle commute?
- CS9 2